We require that you accept our Terms and Use to process an order products from this site. Also, each order will require that you agree to our "Returns and Exchange" policy prior to placing each order.
Discount and Special Offer Policies:
We reserve the right to exclude certain manufacturer's products from our advertised discounts and special offers based on thier discount restrictions.
Price Match Guarantee:
If you find a lower nationally advertised price for triathlon supplies for an “In Stock” item sold by an authorized U.S. dealer for an identical item we carry, we will match it. An “In Stock” item is one that is currently for sale and available. Back ordered items will not be price matched. A nationally advertised price is either in a nationally circulated print magazine or listed on an authorized dealer's website. This offering is not available for custom configured bicycles, bundled promotions and for certain manufacturers. Please contact us or phone us toll free at 877-822-4769 (10am-7pm EST M-Fri) for more details and to request a Price Match:
- Confirm that the item that was ordered is in stock, with the same model, color, year, size and is sold by an authorized dealer.
- If the above requirements are met, then we will automatically price match the item and ship it to you; the matched price will show up on the invoice enclosed in your package and will match the charge to your credit card.
Price matches are subject to verification and cannot be combined with other promotions, special shipping deals, or giveaways. Due to differences in international distribution and dealer policies, we are unable to match prices on products from retailers/dealers outside of the United States. At our discretion, we may choose not to price match a particular item.
We are happy to assist you with getting all of your quality triathlon supplies - running, swimming, bicycle gear, equipment, apparel and bikes from the top manufacturers worldwide. If there is a product that you cannot find on our website, we will do our best to special order it for you. Please feel free to contact us or phone toll free at 877-822-4769 (10am-7pm EST M-Fri.)
We are proud to introduce our ‘Coupon Discount Program.’ Please read this information carefully each time you use a Coupon as it is subject to change:
- Discounts are only valid on certain regularly priced, ‘In Stock’ triathlon supplies. Some exclusions may apply.
- Coupons are typically administered with a “minimum limit” and apply to certain non-sale items only. (For Example: 10% Off of your purchases of $50 or more. The non-sale items purchased must meet the minimum limit of $50 to apply.)
- Coupons are only valid on your current order.
- Coupons cannot be used for specific manufactures such as Zipp Speed Weaponry, items marked as sales items, nutrition items, bikes, bike frames, bike build component groups or bike travel cases.
- Coupons cannot be combined with any other product or shipping promotions.
- Coupons cannot be used to discount the purchase of Gift Certificates.
If a product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for triathlon supplies listed at the incorrect price. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we will issue a credit to your credit card and notify you of the issue in writing.
In partnership with our suppliers, we try to make sure that all product descriptions as accurate. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
The graphics, photographs, images, artwork, text, and other information on this site are protected under United States and International copyright laws and are the property of World Endurance Sports, LLC.
The use of this site is solely for your personal, non-commercial use or to place an order on out site. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless expressly authorized by World Endurance Sports, LLC.
The website https://www.swimbikerun.com, Kona MultiSport®, Kona MultiSport Company®, Kona MultiSport Inc® and Kona MultiSport, LLC® are trademarks of World Endurance Sports, LLC. All other marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Returns and Exchanges:
If an item has a defect that does not appear within the first 30 days, please contact us by email or call us by phone at 877-822-4769 (10am-7pm EST M-Fri). Some manufacturers require items be sent directly to them for repairs (wheels, wetsuits, etc.), so please contact us.
If you chose to return non-defective or undamaged merchandise to us for a refund, you will be responsible for a restocking fee of 10% of your purchase price. You will also be responsible for all shipping costs and proper insurance for shipping the merchandise.
Return and Exchange Shipping Address:
World Endurance Sports, LLC
6417 County Line Road, Suite 104
Tampa, FL 33647
All items must be returned in their original new and unused condition with all parts, original tags and packaging materials and received by us within 30 days of the shipping date. Ironman360.com will only accept returns or exchanges with a valid Return Authorization (RA) number clearly marked on the outside of package. Items returned without RA’s will not be accepted and will be shipped back to you AT YOUR EXPENSE. Please contact customer service by email or contact us by phone at 877-822-4769 (10am-7pm EST M-Fri) to receive an RA number. Defective items may be exchanged for the same item only. We will refund the actual ground shipping costs to return defective or damaged merchandise. Upon receipt of your return, We will notify you of the receipt via email and will work to process your return or exchange as quickly as possible. Allow 1 - 2 billing days for the credit adjustment to appear on your account (or check your bank's policy for exact timelines).
- Used items are never accepted and will be shipped back to you AT YOUR EXPENSE.
- Nutrition: Supplements and consumable food products cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Special Orders: These sales are final and will not be accepted for return or exchange unless defective. A Special Order is an item that we do not usually stock.
- Clothing: All clothing items must be unworn and have all hang tags attached.
- Cycling and Running Shoes: Cycling shoes cannot have had cleats mounted or cannot have been used on a bike and must have original tags and the original box. Running shoes cannot have been used. The original shoe's box cannot be used as a shipping box. Please pack it inside of a shipping box to protect both the manufacturer’s box and the shoes.
- Saddles: Saddles cannot have been installed or have marks on the rails.
- Wheels, Computers, Swim Suits, Goggles, Fins and Paddles must be in brand new unused condition.
- DVDs must be in their original unopened shrink wrap packaging.
- Tubular or clincher tires: Tires must not be mounted or glued.
- Framesets and Complete Bikes:
- If you have any questions about proper sizing or fit, please contact by phone at 877-822-4769 (10am-7pm EST M-Fri) so our experts can help you make the appropriate decision before you place your order. We accept returns on framesets and complete bikes within 30 days of the shipping date only under the following additional terms:
- Special order bikes and framesets are final and cannot be returned.
- Defective or damaged: If the bike or frameset arrives to you defective or damaged, you can return it for replacement, store credit or refund at your choice. We will refund the actual ground shipping costs of your return in such a situation.
- Returns for exchange or store credit: If you are unsatisfied with your frameset or bike purchase, you can return it within 30 days of the original shipping date for an exchange or a store credit. The frameset or bike must be in new condition and must not have been ridden outside. You will be responsible for a restocking fee of 10% of the retail price of the bike or frameset and for all shipping costs and proper insurance for shipping the merchandise.
- Steer tubes on forks must not be cut. Cut forks will be charged full replacement cost.
- We consider a special order to be, but is not limited to, bikes or frames ordered with custom sized tubing or custom paint that are not normally stocked as an in-stock item. If a customer wishes to cancel a special order bike before it has shipped, please contact us by email us or call us by phone at 877-822-4769 (10am-7pm EST M-Fri). There will be a $250 cancellation fee to cover fees charged by the manufacturers.
Note: All wetsuits are inspected for damage and sealed prior to shipping to ensure a quality product. Please exercise caution when trying on a wetsuit. A tear or splitting at a seam is considered a manufacturing defect, but tears caused by finger nails or cuts in the center of a panel are not defects and will not be accepted and will be shipped back to you AT YOUR EXPENSE.
- If you have any questions about proper sizing or fit, please contact Customer Service by email us or call us by phone at 877-822-4769 (10am-7pm EST M-Fri) so that our experts can help you make the appropriate decision before you place your order. We accept returns on wetsuits within 30 days of the shipping date only under the following additional terms:
- Fit: If you are unsure of the fit of your wetsuit, DO NOT wear the wetsuit in the water. Please contact us by email or call by phone at 877-822-4769 (10am-7pm EST M-Fri) and one of our service experts can assist you with fit questions.
- Returns: Wetsuits may be returned in unworn, new condition with all tags and original packaging. Wetsuits that have been worn in the water (any water) will not be accepted and will be shipped back to you AT YOUR EXPENSE.
- Defective: If the wetsuit is defective, you can return it for replacement, store credit or refund. We will refund the actual ground shipping costs of your return in such a situation.
Return and Exchange Process:
- In order to request a RETURN or EXCHANGE, please contact us by email a or call us by phone at 877-822-4769 (10am-7pm EST M-Fri) and you will be assigned an RA number.
- Pack all items along with all of their original packaging and tags in a sturdy box and seal securely.
- Clearly mark the RA number on the outside of the shipping box.
- For your protection, return the merchandise via a carrier providing “delivery tracking services”. These include UPS, FedEx, and some US Postal services. Items need to be insured accordingly; we do not assume any liability on lost or mishandled returns.
- Address your return to:
World Endurance Sports, LLC
6417 County Line Road, Suite 104
Tampa, FL 33647
- Keep a record of shipment until you have received credit or replacement merchandise.
We make every effort to package your orders securely to avoid any damage in transit. However packages occasionally do arrive damaged. If this occurs, you can refuse delivery and have the package returned to us. In this situation, please contact us by email or call us by phone at 877-822-4769 (10am-7pm EST M-Fri) to make us aware that the package has been refused. If you are not present at the time of the delivery, please take a photo of the box prior to opening it and then contact Customer Service. If you find there is any damage to the items inside we will work quickly to get a replacement to you and to contact the carrier regarding the damage.
If you have received a gift and would like to return or exchange it, we need the:
Follow the above instructions in the Return and Exchange Process for sending your product back to us.
- Original purchaser's name and billing address or Order Number
- Your Name, Address, Phone Number and Email Address.
- Please determine whether you would like an Exchange or a Gift Certificate.
- Please contact Customer Service by email or call us by phone at 877-822-4769 (10am-7pm EST M-Fri) and you will be assigned an RA number.
We have many procedures in place to ensure that you get what you ordered correctly every time. Please contact Customer Service by email or by phone at 877-822-4769 (10am-7pm EST M-Fri) if your order was delivered incorrectly and we will work quickly to correct the error.
- All credit card orders require bank verification. There may be a delay in shipping based on the time it takes for transactions to be verified.
- If you or customs refuses your shipment, we will provide a refund for the refused items; however, you will be responsible for all shipping charges including the return shipping.
- Nutrition, supplements and consumable food products cannot be shipped internationally. These items will be removed before the order is shipped and you will not be charged.
- International shipments are subject to additional charges and/or taxes from the receiving country's government/customs agency. We are unable to estimate any of these charges that may occur outside of the United States and will not cover these unforseen charges.
Promotional items, offered with an item that gets returned, must be returned at the time of the credit. If only the paid item is returned at the time of the credit, the credit will be adjusted and you will be credited minus the cost of the promotional items and related shipping and sales tax.
Items that are on sale may not be returned, unless it arrived damaged or defective.
Shipping to APO/FPO Addresses for the Military
- We gladly ship to APO/FPO addresses for members of the armed forces. Please note in the comments section of your order that you require the order to be shipped to an APO/FPO address. Please be aware that the shipping rates shown during checkout are for reference only and that further costs may be added to insure the value of the items you have ordered.
- There are no shipping timeline guarantees for APO/FPO orders.
- We are not liable for orders not received when shipped to APO/FPO addresses. Once an item is received into the Military Post Office (MPO) there is no way for us to track the item and all claims become the responsibility of the customer and the MPO. If you ultimately do not receive your order, please contact us and we will track if the package actually got to the MPO. If it did not, a claim can be filed with the USPS.
Water bottles and other hydration appliances may not be returned unless there is a manufacturer’s defect in the product.
These policies were reviewed and approved by our Software Licensing Attorney.